Aimgroup are offering free online courses to support parents around key issues around young people’s mental health and wellbeing. The following courses are available online
- Children and Young Peoples Mental Health (Understand factors which may affect Young Peoples mental health, the impact that they have and how to support them with these issues)
- Understanding Autism (learn how individuals process sensory information, understand characteristics, conditions, and how speech, language and communication differ in people with Autism)
- Understanding Behaviour That Challenges in Children (supporting positive behaviour, effective communication & how to manage challenging behaviour)
- Bullying in Children and Young People (develop your understanding of bullying, including how to recognise that bullying is taking place and how to take action to stop it)
- Special Educational Needs and Disability (a detailed understanding of Special Educational Needs and Disabilities, including equality and diversity in the context of SEND)
- Adverse Childhood Experiences (Support children and young people affected, gain insight into how to strengthen their resilience and empower them to overcome the challenges they face)
The only criteria the learner must meet to be eligible, is the following..
Aged 19 or over on or before 31st August 2020
Have lived in the UK/EU for 3+ years
Not already on a Government funded course (Apprenticeship for example)
If you are interested in undertaking one of these Free Online courses, then please complete the following link asap. Aimgroup will then be in contact with you.